🏐 2024 Fees
PLEASE NOTE – FULL PAYMENT OF FEES DUE AT SIGNING MEETING
Park Girls Volleyball Club Fees include the following:
- Volleyball Alberta/Volleyball Canada Indoor Player Registration Fee (this is a separate competitive upgrade from the Recreational Player Fee required for Tryouts)
- Registration entry fees for all teams for Volleyball Alberta Premier League matches
- Coaching honorariums
- Coaches’ Volleyball Alberta/Volleyball Canada Coach Membership fee
- Coaches’ accommodation, transportation (mileage) and per diems for all out of town Volleyball Alberta Premier League matches
- Coach training and certification programs
- Club group activities
- 1 Warm-up T-Shirt
- 1 Provincial T-Shirt
- Gym rentals for team training/practices
- Club administration fees
- U14, U15, U16, U17 & U18 Nationals (team registration)
Park Girls Volleyball Club Fees DO NOT include the following:
- Tryout Costs (Tryout Fee $20 and Volleyball Alberta/Volleyball Canada Recreational Fee Player Registration $19.70) both non-refundable
- Club Wear (optional clothing – sweatshirts, hoodies, sweats, backpacks, etc.)
- Player costs for all age groups (accommodation, transportation & meals) for all out of town Volleyball Alberta Premier League matches
- Any additional tournaments that each team decides to enter (entry fees, athlete travel costs, coach travel costs, etc.
Please note the fees below are estimated for 2024
12U projected fees: $1000 – $1,500 per athlete*
13U projected fees: $1,500 – $2,000 per athlete*
14U projected fees: $2,250 – $2,750 per athlete*
15U projected fees: $2,250 – $2,750 per athlete*
16U projected fees: $2,750 – $3,250 per athlete*
17U projected fees: $2,750 – $3,250 per athlete*
18U projected fees: $2,750 – $3,250 per athlete*
* Projected fees are based on 12 athletes per team.
* Team fees ultimately are dependent on the number of athletes selected per team, as total team costs will be divided amongst each of the players on that team.
*Refunds are not available after the signing date regardless of injury or any other reason an athlete may no longer be an active part of the team.